Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

pretty good submission for pico day, the game is pretty easy once you figure out the patterns. but didn´t get yolo achievement :/ any clue how to get it?

Who's That Hero:Overwatch Who's That Hero:Overwatch

nice recognition game, but what happens after they add another hero? will you be updating it till the end of times? some of the heroes also have pretty tricky names like zenyatta symmetra pharah and reinhardt. anyway thanks for medals.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

this is one of the best strategy games ever.

Beat your score Beat your score

honestly its a very cool idea to beat your score in literal meaning, but the gameplay part of it lacks depth.

elpepiii responds:

Haha, I agree.
Thank you for playing!

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

Nice idle game, that isn´t all that long. the progress might be faster also not all units can kill enemy units, only some specific which is a downside. but the pixel graphic and over all theme is nice. just the click mining becomes useless later in game. just like most of the units. by far assassins are the most reliable source of power, since you lose only 1/4 of them each attack. I also really liked the ending screen, SORRY for spoilers: you are the master of the world! Now you can sleep all day.
I like sabaton so don´t know if you took inspiration from that but it was great song. and the second sentence its kinda funny, like you thought that people will not sleep just to play your game. also bunch of medals and over all it´s worth to try. its no masterpiece, but its not bad. Keep up good work.

Split Space 2017 Split Space 2017

honestly a very poor bullet hell game. but feels weird to play it whole as pacifist, like if it was undertale or something. there is 5 waves and only the 4th and 5th one were challanging. over all you could make a lot of improvements on this one.

JauqAr responds:

Thank you for your review. This is only the second game I have published, so I still have a lot to learn about game development. I would appreciate if you told me where I can improve the game.

Boss Slayer Boss Slayer

really great game, amazing music and super fast progress. when you fight the first boss after some upgrades he just melts :D love this game.

Smash Car Clicker 2 Smash Car Clicker 2

it is a decent idle game, but the prices should be tweeked a bit to progress a bit faster. favourite character: livepool

Mafia Stories III Mafia Stories III

nice little pixel game, thanks for medals, but I expected it to be a little longer though.

Balloon Story Balloon Story

nice little game, seemes like an easier and funnier version of flappy bird.