Madness Heaven Remix 10 Madness Heaven Remix 10

is this possible to watch whought headbanging ?

World Destroyer World Destroyer

pretty nice trailer, the bad guy reminded me hornet from hollow knight and something tells me it´s either from the world or heavily inspired by gravity falls.

Nominous responds:

Hey paveljanik. Thanks.

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

awesome video from the creator of tarboy, great motion of characters, softcore sex, booze...this video had it all. great job.

Madness: Nevada Hotline Madness: Nevada Hotline

it wasn´t bad but from hotline miami i expected to die after one hit. this was super easy. and the ending was sooooooooooooooooooo anticlimatic. I really expected a boss of some sort. otherwise not bad.

io3creations responds:

You'll get a boss fight next time! :)

Stellar Squad Stellar Squad

Great game full of strategy, has decent length and some replaybility. if you grind enough it gets pretty easy except some challenges. In my oppinion it is not better than royal squad or roayl warfare 1,2 but it is something new and it is interesting on its own. The premium is kinda worth it, it gives 6 more levels for something like 2 euros so yea go for it if you want to support the dev or have nothing else to spend money on, then go to kongregate. Anyway it is a decently good game and deserves giving it a try.

platonskedow responds:

Thanks!

Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

pretty good submission for pico day, the game is pretty easy once you figure out the patterns. but didn´t get yolo achievement :/ any clue how to get it?

Ev Productions - Ibiza Ev Productions - Ibiza

above average party song

Ev054 responds:

Thanks

Pico Day (Funk) Pico Day (Funk)

Reminds me of hangover by psy and snoop dog. also gentleman. And yea, we got it, its Pico day, might use few more words.

4cat responds:

I guess it was good enough to win 3rd place. Where's your music at? ;)

TARBOY TARBOY

Yea tarboy was epic, would make a great game as well if executed correctly. and the story man that was some good shit. this picture looks pretty good as well.

Arcuz 2 - fight! Arcuz 2 - fight!

epic poster for a legendary game

Ryze the rogue mage Ryze the rogue mage

if it´s ryze, he needs some more details. or some backround, this picture is really lazy.