View Profile paveljanik

29 Movie Reviews

little short, also kinda weird even for madness series .D

you nailed it man. Perfect just like dark souls and cuphead combined.

kinda nice with all the hat possession thingie. if it was a regular brutal/satanic game everyone would be okay with that. but once it is a cartoonish mario for little kidos, everyone thinks how horrible it is.

386 Game Reviews

the music is awesome, the gameplay is good enough yet another one in the series. hard AF :D Git gut deus vult

well polished pixely mining survival game. it´s pretty easy yet enjoyable in the same time. and I also see a lot of potential for future updates. so far the game lasted something like 90 minutes which is pretty good. keep up good work. also the guy below me is right

it wasn´t bad but from hotline miami i expected to die after one hit. this was super easy. and the ending was sooooooooooooooooooo anticlimatic. I really expected a boss of some sort. otherwise not bad.

io3creations responds:

You'll get a boss fight next time! :)

1 Audio Review

Reminds me of hangover by psy and snoop dog. also gentleman. And yea, we got it, its Pico day, might use few more words.

4cat responds:

I guess it was good enough to win 3rd place. Where's your music at? ;)

5 Art Reviews

Yea tarboy was epic, would make a great game as well if executed correctly. and the story man that was some good shit. this picture looks pretty good as well.

epic poster for a legendary game

if it´s ryze, he needs some more details. or some backround, this picture is really lazy.

I also have fanfiction profile here: https://www.fanfiction.net/~komodor

22, Male